In combination with our standard TYPE 2 -> TYPE 2 cable, this smart adapter expands the possibilities of charging electric cars. It can be used especially in places where there is no charging stand, station or wallbox, but at the same time there is an industrial CEE socket – ie in family houses, garages, workplaces. With this accessory you will be ready to charge anywhere, but at the same time it will not take up so much space in your car.
- Charging with current up to 3x16A (11kW) / 3x32A (22kW),
- optional charging current 6A – 32A (with LED button),
- compatible with TN-S and IT networks,
- connection for CEE 16A / 32A sockets,
- for vehicles with Type 2 and Type 1 socket,
- contains lock – automatic locking during charging,
- disconnection of the vehicle when leakage current is detected
(30mA AC, 6mA DC),
- meets IEC 61851-1, CE, EMC, RoHS standards,
- small size, low weight, IP56 protection,
- switching elements dimensioned for 30A / 50A,
- temperature sensors in the adapter body + in the CEE socket,
- the electronics of the adapter performs at each start
self-diagnosis and signals possible problems.
Rated current: max 16A (11kW) / 32A (22kW)
Adjustable current: 6A / 10A / 13A / 16A / 20A / 25A / 32A
Number of phases: 1, 2 or 3 depending on the type of vehicle connected
Permissible ambient temperature: -30 ° C to + 50 ° C
Protector type: A-EV (30mA AC, 6mA DC)
Warranty: 4 years
In addition to portable devices, we also have WallBoxes for fixed installation. These are two basic variants, on the one hand a universal solution with a socket or a more practical one with a cable outlet for everyday use. The WallBox uses the same electronics as the Spark Line 32 charging cable and therefore has the same safety features. We always supply these WallBoxes according to the wishes and specifications of individual customers, which mainly include companies and municipalities.
All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.