If you have limited charging options and want to get the most out of a regular home plug, then this cable variant is the most suitable. As with the highest range of cables, we placed particular emphasis on safety, performance and durability of the product. Inside of the cable there are exactly the same electronics, power supply and switching elements and circuit breaker as in our best product – thanks to which it can strongly benefit from the following features:
- Top-class safety and user-friendly
- Switching elements are over dimensioned by hundreds of percentage of the rated continuous load
- The control electronic performs self-diagnostics with each plug in
- Indicates problems (after plug in and during charging) with the appropriate error code:
- Rising temperatures or overheating in the device or CEE 7/4 socket
- Switching elements fused by heat or defective transistor switches
- Overvoltage or undervoltage detection
- Check of PE and N lines
- Leakage current detection – Vehicle disconnection on leak detection (30mA AC, 6mA DC)
- Unsupported charging mode
- Setting function for maximum charging current – advantageous for cars that cannot do this on their own (setting is done simply by a button with a signaling LED diode)
- Compatibility of the new version on TN-S (most of Europe) and IT (Norway, Italy, Ukraine) networks
- Use of high-quality and correctly dimensioned conductor of European production
- The solid aluminum housing of the electronics with IP65 protection is able to survive rain, fall or being run over by a car
However, none of these protections is intended to replace a poorly connected power supply, and the user is still required to use only sockets that meet all safety requirements and standards. Protections mentioned above serve as an additional protective layer.
This economical single-phase variant can be used wherever it is not possible to charge from a 2-phase or 3-phase system, fast charging is not required, or the current is limited to 16A. It is also suitable as a basic cable when selling an electric car.
The cable is compatible with all vehicles using the European-American standard IEC 62196-2 type 2 (so-called Mennekes). Including following cars, for example, Tesla 3 / S / X, Nissan Leaf, BMW i3, VW e-up !, VW e-Golf, Hyundai Ioniq, Kia Soul EV, Mercedes B-class ED, Jaguar I-Pace and many others. …
Cable adjustments on request:
- Possibility to order a longer cable according to your requirements
Please specify your special requirements in the order note, by e-mail or by telephone. Please always provide your telephone number.
Rated current: max 16A (3.7kW)
Adjustable current: 6A / 10A / 13A / 16A
Used phases: 1-phase
Length: 5m/ 7.5m / 10m
Allowed ambient temperature: -30°C to +50°C
Residual current device: A-EV (30mA AC, 6mA DC)
4 Year Warranty
All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.