The CEE 16A / 5P industrial socket is the most convenient way to charge your electric vehicle, wherever you are. Most electric cars on the market support 1x32A or 3x32A charging, but are not supplied with the necessary accessories. We therefore offer our own solution, which offers the following benefits:
- Top-class safety and user-friendly
- Switching elements are dimensioned for more than 150% of the rated continuous load.
- The control electronic performs self-diagnostics with each plug in
- Indicates problems (after plug in and during charging) with the appropriate error code:
- Rising temperatures or overheating in the device or CEE socket
- Switching elements fused by heat or defective transistor switches
- Overvoltage or undervoltage detection
- Check of PE and N lines
- Leakage current detection – Vehicle disconnection on leak detection (30mA AC, 6mA DC)
- Unsupported charging mode
- Setting function for maximum charging current – advantageous for cars that cannot do this on their own (setting is done simply by a button with a signaling LED diode)
- Compatibility of the new version on TN-S (most of Europe) and IT (Norway, Italy, Ukraine) networks
- Use of high-quality correctly dimensioned conductor, TÜV certification
- The solid aluminum housing of the electronics with IP65 protection is able to survive rain, fall or being run over by a car
However, none of these protections is intended to replace a poorly connected power supply, and the user is still required to use only sockets that meet all safety requirements and standards. Protections mentioned above serve as an additional protective layer.
Especially suitable for owners of Tesla Model S, (X) (with TwinCharger or with an improved charger), Smart ED (with 22kW charger), Renault Zoe and BYD e6, because these cars are able to charge up to 22kW. The cable is also compatible with all cars using the European-American standard IEC 62196-2 type 2 (so-called Mennekes). Including following cars, for example, Tesla Model 3, Nissan Leaf, BMW i3, VW e-up !, VW e-Golf, Hyundai Ioniq, Kia Soul EV, Mercedes B-class ED, Jaguar I-Pace and many others…
Rated current: max 32A (22kW) – limited by regulations
Adjustable current: 6A / 10A / 13A / 16A / 20A / 25A / 32A
Used phases: 1, 2 or 3 depending on connected car
Allowed ambient temperature: -30°C to +50°C
Residual current device: A-EV (30mA AC, 6mA DC)
4 Year Warranty
All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.