1. A buyer who has concluded a purchase contract outside his business as a consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract.
2. The period for withdrawal from the contract is 14 days:
- from the date of receipt of the goods,
- from the day of taking over the last delivery of goods, if the subject of the contract is several types of goods or delivery of several parts
- from the day of taking over the first delivery of goods, if the subject of the contract is a regular repeated delivery of goods
3. The buyer cannot withdraw from the purchase contract in the case of:
- the provision of services, if they were fulfilled with his prior express consent before the expiry of the period for withdrawal from the contract and the seller informed the buyer before concluding the contract that in such a case he has no right to withdraw from the contract,
- the supply of goods or services which price depends on the fluctuations of the financial market independently of the will of the seller and which may occur during the period for withdrawal from the contract,
- on the delivery of goods that have been modified according to the wishes of the buyer
- in other cases specified in § 1837 of the Civil Code
4. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, the buyer must send a statement of withdrawal within the withdrawal period.
5. To withdraw from the purchase contract, the buyer can use the sample form for withdrawal from the contract provided by the seller. Withdrawal from the purchase contract will be sent by the buyer to the e-mail. The seller will immediately confirm to the buyer the receipt of the form.
6. The buyer who has withdrawn from the contract is obliged to return the goods to the seller within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract. The buyer is responsible for the costs associated with the return of goods to the seller.
7. If the buyer withdraws from the contract, the seller shall return to him without delay, but no later than within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract, all funds, including delivery costs, which he has received from him will be refunded.
8. If the buyer has chosen other than the cheapest method of delivery of goods offered by the seller, the seller will reimburse the buyer the cost of delivery of goods in the amount corresponding to the cheapest offered method of delivery of goods.
9. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not obliged to return the funds received to the buyer before the buyer hands over the goods or proves that he has sent the goods to the seller.
10. The goods must be returned by the buyer to the seller undamaged, unworn and uncontaminated and, if possible, in the original packaging. The seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the right to compensation for damage to the goods against the buyer’s right to a refund of the purchase price.
11. The seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract due to sold out of stock, unavailability of goods, or when the manufacturer, importer or supplier of goods has interrupted the production or import of goods. The seller shall immediately inform the buyer via the e-mail address specified in the order and refund all funds within 14 days of notification of withdrawal from the purchase contract, including delivery costs received from him under the contract, in the same way or in the manner specified by the buyer.