The single-phase version of the charging cable Spark Line 32 allows charging with a current up to 32A. It has the same features and safety properties as a 3-phase version.
These are mainly the following:
- Top-class safety and user-friendly
- Switching elements are dimensioned for more than 150% of the rated continuous load.
- The control electronic performs self-diagnostics with each plug in
- Indicates problems (after plug in and during charging) with the appropriate error code:
- Rising temperatures or overheating in the device or CEE socket
- Switching elements fused by heat or defective transistor switches
- Overvoltage or undervoltage detection
- Check of PE and N lines
- Leakage current detection – Vehicle disconnection on leak detection (30mA AC, 6mA DC)
- Unsupported charging mode
- Setting function for maximum charging current – advantageous for cars that cannot do this on their own (setting is done simply by a button with a signaling LED diode)
- Compatibility of the new version on TN-S (most of Europe) and IT (Norway, Italy, Ukraine) networks
- Use of high-quality correctly dimensioned conductor, TÜV certification
- The solid aluminum housing of the electronics with IP65 protection is able to survive rain, fall or being run over by a car
However, none of these protections is intended to replace a poorly connected power supply, and the user is still required to use only sockets that meet all safety requirements and standards. Protections mentioned above serve as an additional protective layer.
Suitable mainly for owners of electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids that enables only a single-phase charging (32A). However, the cable is compatible with all vehicles using the European-American standard IEC 62196-2 type 2 (so-called Mennekes).Including following cars, for example, Tesla Model 3, Nissan Leaf, BMW i3, VW e-up !, VW e-Golf, Hyundai Ioniq, Kia Soul EV, Mercedes B-class ED, Jaguar I-Pace and many others …
Cable adjustments on request:
- Possibility to order a longer cable according to your requirements
- Version with blue CEE plug – 3P 32A (230V) on the side of supply connector
Please specify your special requirements in the order note, by e-mail or by telephone. Please always provide your telephone number.
Rated current: max 32A (7.4kW)
Adjustable current: 6A / 10A / 13A / 16A / 20A / 25A / 32A
Used phases: 1-phase
Length: 5m/ 7.5m / 10m
Allowed ambient temperature: -30°C to +50°C
Residual current device: A-EV (30mA AC, 6mA DC)
4 Year Warranty
All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.